(WHY DID I SAY I WAS GONNA UPDATE THIS WEEKLY FML I HATE YOU GUYS).
It’s 11 PM and I’m feeling especially useless, so I’ll unload a big rant about things I’ve been thinking about, you’ll wonder why I’m a freak, and then next Thursday I’ll hope that you forgot I said I was gonna update weekly.
I recently downloaded a new game! Dracula: Origin.
It’s hard as fuck and makes me feel stupid. But at the same time it’s super creepy and really fun :>
(I will cry when I beat it)…
I’ve been trying to pinpoint exactly what tattoo(s)/piercing(s) I want.
Stuff I’m Positive I Want
– My video game tattoo (which I should really plan out already).
– Belly button piercing
Stuff I’m Still Considering
– Something for my left bicep possibly incorporating a fleur de lys
– Tongue piercing (Although I lisp enough as it is; so I’ll probably never do this).
BTW, something I hate: When people are like “Ew, don’t get that kind of tattoo/piercing it’s so >insert reason to dislike it<.” AND THEN A WEEK LATER THEY START SAYING HOW IT’S SUCH A COOL IDEA AND THEY’RE GONNA DO IT. Grrrrr.
Another thing I don’t like: When a friend of mine says something not PC and I don’t really want to correct them but at the same time I do.
I’ll just put it like this.
Stuff You Really Shouldn’t Say
1. “Slow,” as in, “God I got all these questions wrong, I’m so slow!”
2. “No homo.” (This one especially makes me want to hit people).
3. “She’s so pretty but she’s a lesbian!” (My face: -_-)
4. “She looks like a man.” (To be honest, this phrase is part of my vocabulary and I really need to fucking stop it).
5. “I think everyone is really bisexual.” This seems like such a harmless thing to say, but it’s a sweeping statement that just really isn’t true. Homosexuals are really homosexual and heterosexuals are really heterosexual. That’s it for them.
There’s other stuff, but that’s off the top of my head and I’m sleepy. Time for me to go to sleep and not be able to fall asleep for two hours.